Covid 19 Update - It is recommended that your pets vaccines are kept up to date. Please call if you would like to discuss further.
In view of the current Coronavirus (Covid 19) pandemic, The London Vet is committed to continue exceptional care for our patients. We also want to protect our team and our clients by reducing the risk of transmission. We have therefore instigated the following measures, these are changing times, thus guidance is likely to be regularly updated:
1) If you or a family member are displaying potential Coronavirus like symptoms (cough/fever), or you have recently travelled from a high-risk country, or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we politely request that you DO NOT ATTEND the practice in person, ensure you have let a member of the team know before allowing us to touch/admit your pet. Please arrange for a friend or relative to bring your animal to the clinic on your behalf.
2) Under guidance of the RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) during this lockdown time, we are only seeing urgent or emergency cases at the clinic, the door itself is locked but we are however OPEN! If your pet has a more routine problem, it is likely we will advise a telemedicine consultation with a vet to triage the case, prescribe medication from this consultation if possible or arrange a visit if deemed vital. Remember, if you're not sure, just call, and let us guide you! If you are in need of a repeat prescription or food, please just call our team, they can place your order and arrange a collection for you.
3) In the event we ask you to attend the clinic, we would request, where possible, that only ONE person brings your pet to the vets. This is to minimise the number of people congregating together. We will then welcome your pet at the door and ourselves take them into the clinic, clients are temporarily not to enter into reception itself. We pride ourselves on communication, so don't worry we shall then call you to keep you up to date with the plan and progress of your four legged friend!
3) Payment: We remind you that we have always been a CASHLESS business, and request payment via card. Where possible we are trying to reduce contact for everyone by taking card payments over the phone, rather than in person. If collecting a paid for item, please wave or call reception on your arrival outside the clinic and we shall bring your items out to you.
5) If waiting outside the clinic area, please aim to sit or stand with a 2 metre DISTANCE between each other.
6) We advise that all clients and staff familiarise themselves with current NHS advice on avoiding catching or spreading Covid-19:
7) This is a continually changing situation and we will review our advice accordingly.
8) Unfortunately, waiting times may increase during this time. Please bear with us whilst we endeavor to keep things running as efficiently as possible.
We trust you will understand the necessity of these measures and hope you and your family remain in good health.
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE THERE IS NOW A WAITING LIST FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS
PLEASE VISIT THE REGISTRATIONS PAGE
TO JOIN OUR WAITING LIST
My new, truly independent veterinary clinic is now open on Northcote Road, Battersea SW11.
Due to an overwhelming response and without wanting to affect the exacting level of service we are proud to provide, there is now a waiting list for new registrations.
A fully equipped small animal clinic with all routine medical & surgical services as well as offering state of the art X-ray & ultrasound (including heart scanning services), in house blood test machines, pet passports, alternative therapies such as acupuncture and much more!
I look forward to welcoming you in due course at:
The London Vet, 176 Northcote Road, London SW11 6RE.
Tel: 020 7228 5386