The London Vet - Coronavirus Update for our clients
In view of the current Coronavirus (Covid 19) pandemic, The London Vet is committed to continue exceptional care for our patients. We also want to protect our teams and our clients by reducing the risk of transmission. We have therefore instigated the following measures:
1) If you or a family member are displaying potential Coronavirus like symptoms (cough/fever), or you have recently travelled from a high-risk country, or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, we politely request that you DO NOT ATTEND the practice in person and reschedule your appointment, if not urgent. Otherwise, please arrange for a friend or relative to attend on your behalf. In some circumstances, we may be able to arrange telemedicine consultations. We may also be able to organise medication to be posted for a fee.
2) We would request, where possible, that only ONE person brings your pet to the vets. This is to minimise the number of people congregating together.
3) To reduce the numbers in one area at one time, if the reception area appears busy we would prefer where possible, that you inform reception of your arrival, then wait OUTSIDE or in your car until called for your appointment.
4) We ask when checking in, all visitors allow reception to apply HAND SANITISER to their hands. There are further handwashing facilities available for you to use in each consultation room. We can happily provide tissues if required.
5) When waiting in our reception areas, please aim to sit or stand with DISTANCE between each other.
6) We remind you that we have always been a CASHLESS business, and request payment via card.
7) We advise that all clients and staff familiarise themselves with current NHS advice on avoiding catching or spreading Covid-19:
8) This is a continually changing situation and we will review our advice accordingly.
9) Unfortunately, waiting times may increase during this time. Please bear with us whilst we endeavor to keep things running as efficiently as possible.
We trust you will understand the necessity of these measures and hope you and your family remain in good health.
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING RESPONSE THERE IS NOW A WAITING LIST FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS
PLEASE VISIT THE REGISTRATIONS PAGE
TO JOIN OUR WAITING LIST
My new, truly independent veterinary clinic is now open on Northcote Road, Battersea SW11.
Due to an overwhelming response and without wanting to affect the exacting level of service we are proud to provide, there is now a waiting list for new registrations.
Rest assured, this is only a short term measure and we look forward to welcoming new patients again very soon!
A fully equipped small animal clinic with all routine medical & surgical services as well as offering state of the art X-ray & ultrasound (including heart scanning services), in house blood test machines, pet passports, alternative therapies such as acupuncture and much more!
I look forward to welcoming you in due course at:
The London Vet, 176 Northcote Road, London SW11 6RE.
Tel: 020 7228 5386